1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive (prophetic) reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as a member and request readings or dream interpretation, depending upon the membership you purchase.
    2) Apply for training and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour 1/Logging In
    Take Video Tour 2/Upgrades
    Take Video Tour 3/The Drop In
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NIT is open 3 semesters out of the year. 1) Fall Semester: September - November with December off, 2) Spring Semester: January - March with April off, 3) Summer Semester: May - July with August off. Want to check us out? The self-paced Student Orientation Course (Exploring The Realms) is available year-round. To see what we're about, purchase the Exploring The Realms subscription under Memberships tab.
    Dismiss Notice

Cleo The Great Dane "sign"

Discussion in 'Spiritual Discussions' started by Pauline, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Pauline

Pauline Prophetic Director

Cleo, a Great Dane in Arizona, was said to be doing well Monday after giving birth to 19 -- yes, 19 -- puppies on Feb. 23, 2019. Doctors at the Kingman Animal Hospital in Kingman, Arizona, helped Cleo deliver the 19 puppies by cesarean section. A typical great dane liter consists of 8-10 puppies .

[​IMG]

I sensed this could be a “sign” to us and felt led to unpack the metaphor of this sign.

Great means - significant, sizable, prominent. Dane could be spelled Deign which has the same origins as dignity. Both descend from the Latin word, dignare, meaning "to deem worthy." Cleo is a given name that is short for Cleopatra or Cleophus and an alternate spelling of Clio. It is a Greek prefix often translated to mean 'pride', 'fame' or 'glory'. Could this signify something about to happen which may bring great amazement to people causing them to magnify the goodness of God. People may deem this worthy as one of those amazing occurrences which only God could do? Kingman also may speak of the evidence of His Kingship being established.

The number 19 is 9 + 10. 9 meaning judgment or fruit bearing. Could this sign be in regards to judgment of those needing judgment and birthing or bearing much fruit for those who have been laboring over right endeavors? Is it possible that we might finally see judgment coming to some heinous acts ? And could we also be privy to great exploits of goodness and generosity? This also may present an opportunity for both aspects within each of us. As we allow ourselves to be judged there may come great benefit or a releasing of the new thing.

10 is the number for perfect order. I do sense there may be things coming into order that have been out of alignment for quite some time.

Lastly, the puppies were delivered by cesarean section which could be a play on words as in those who “see”. This may be about the ability to “see” spiritually as we look to the signs given.

2. Jasmine

Jasmine Dream Coach Dream Coach

Something that I thought that was interesting, I looked up the GPS coordinates for Kingman, AZ and the coordinates of the area in degrees and decimal minutes & seconds (DMS) is
    35° 11' 21.9912'' N

"Genesis 35:11 - And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;" How synchronistic! :D

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Pauline likes this.