1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive (prophetic) reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as a member and request readings or dream interpretation, depending upon the membership you purchase.
    2) Apply for training and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour 1/Logging In
    Take Video Tour 2/Upgrades
    Take Video Tour 3/The Drop In
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NIT is open 3 semesters out of the year. 1) Fall Semester: September - November with December off, 2) Spring Semester: January - March with April off, 3) Summer Semester: May - July with August off. Want to check us out? The self-paced Student Orientation Course (Exploring The Realms) is available year-round. To see what we're about, purchase the Exploring The Realms subscription under Memberships tab.
    Dismiss Notice

Destiny Of A Nation

Discussion in 'Spiritual Discussions' started by Del, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Del

Del Site Liaison Associate

I was asked to post notes from the 50-States Tour. Because I attended the Idaho Tour (in Boise) in 2004, I took some good notes. I then ordered cassette tapes (yep, they still make cassettes) and took dictation from those tapes (24 pages worth). If others have tapes, CD, MP3's or anything from the other states, please post links here.

There is a book out by Chuck Pierce and Dutch Sheets from all 50 states. However, it's only a synopsis of the often three-day event for each state. For Idaho, there were some key things missing about our "key" state.

So... anyone have other states? If you do but don't want to take dictation, get them to me and I'll see what I can do. Or, if you have links to where people can hear the sessions, post those here. Also, if you have things that specifically are for our nation or your state, this is a great place to post that information.

2. Del

Del Site Liaison Associate

Part 1: Idaho 50 States Tour

Part 2: Idaho 50 States Tour

Part 3: Idaho 50 States Tour

NOTE: They are labeled "Tape 1, Tape 3 and Tape 5." However, everything is there because I ended up consolidating a couple of tapes and did it by days instead of tapes.

Attached Files: