1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive (prophetic) reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as a member and request readings or dream interpretation, depending upon the membership you purchase.
    2) Apply for training and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour 1/Logging In
    Take Video Tour 2/Upgrades
    Take Video Tour 3/The Drop In
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NIT is open 3 semesters out of the year. 1) Fall Semester: September - November with December off, 2) Spring Semester: January - March with April off, 3) Summer Semester: May - July with August off. Want to check us out? The self-paced Student Orientation Course (Exploring The Realms) is available year-round. To see what we're about, purchase the Exploring The Realms subscription under Memberships tab.
    Dismiss Notice

Distance, Distraction

Discussion in 'Examples of Prophetic Readings' started by Anita, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Anita

Anita Weekly Reader Weekly Reader Graduate

Distance, Distraction

I hear the phrase, "Distance, distraction." I sense that there may be a long-distance relationship in your life that has come to function more as a distraction for you than as a truly healthy relationship. I feel that Creator is bringing this to your attention so that you can take a step back and really look at it. I see Him handing you a pair of glasses that seem to enable you to cut through any fuzziness and see clearly what all is going on. Seeing it all clearly allows you to make an informed, unbiased decision on what needs to be done next, whether that is an adjustment in the relationship that clears the way for it to rise to the next level, or if it is time to refocus on other, healthier ones for a while.

Melody likes this.