1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive (prophetic) reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as a member and request readings or dream interpretation, depending upon the membership you purchase.
    2) Apply for training and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour 1/Logging In
    Take Video Tour 2/Upgrades
    Take Video Tour 3/The Drop In
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NIT is open 3 semesters out of the year. 1) Fall Semester: September - November with December off, 2) Spring Semester: January - March with April off, 3) Summer Semester: May - July with August off. Want to check us out? The self-paced Student Orientation Course (Exploring The Realms) is available year-round. To see what we're about, purchase the Exploring The Realms subscription under Memberships tab.
    Dismiss Notice

Heaven's Strategy Room

Discussion in 'Spiritual Discussions' started by Del, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Del

Del Site Liaison Associate

Last week (November 6th?), I was driving to work and asked God if there was a way that I could get some more strategy on doing things for the Dream Ventures class. I immediately got a vision of a big room in heaven where angels and people were standing around computer screens in addition to looking at all kinds of charts and graphs on walls. This was pretty cool! I had to think a bit about what this meant for me. We then discussed it in the Dream Ventures class.

OK... So, on November 7th, during my practice session (of seeing and doing things in the Spirit), I went back up to the strategy room in heaven and saw a person sitting in a room all by themselves with nothing other than a computer and a table. The room was boring and blahhhhh. I then fell asleep. I got up the next morning a little confused about that and wasn't quite sure what to do with it. So, I asked God what that meant while driving to Spokane for work. I heard Him saying something about that's what it's like when we do things on our own strength and not utilize the resources He gives us.

After hearing what God said about this person in the room, I then walked back down the hall to where I first came in only to see long lines of people standing around. I got in the first line and when it was my turn, there was a "being" (not sure who/what because that's not what my focus was on) handing things out. I saw some charts, graphs, and other related items. Different people in the line received items that I knew were specifically meant for them. When it was my turn, some of the items were handed to me and as I took them, they literally went into my body and became a part of me.

The second line was all about creativity. I saw the word "creativity" above the being. Just like the first time, the word literally soaked into my body as I received it. In the third line, The being was painting people all the colors of the rainbow. When it was my turn, with each brush stroke, the colors soaked directly into my body. It's almost like the paintbrush itself became a part of me when I was being painted. I got into another line where bright lights were coming out of the being and anyone who stood in front of the light, became light themselves. So, I stood in that line, too.

The last line that I got in was a being handing out musical instruments. I'm thinking this is pretty cool and then remembered the experience at a retreat where a musical instrument was put inside me by an angel. Anyway, as it was my turn, I put out my hands to receive the instruments and, again, as soon as they touched my body, they became a part of me.

I saw many more lines but felt that for now, I was done. At that point, I began releasing revelation of what I'd been given to all of the Dream Ventures class and everyone associated with NIT (interns, staff, insiders, etc.). For the graphs and charts, I sensed that each person would know what specifically to look for in their business that would help that business grow. I then released creativity of each individual's gifts and talents over all businesses as well as people within NIT so that what we are supposed to operate in will come forth to its fullest.

Jerry likes this.
  2. Seneca

Seneca Member

Meanwhile, :LOL: same day (the 7th), I laid down for a nap thinking about Dream Ventures and biz strategy. I prayed "Lord, let our spirits go where they need to in heaven to get whatever they need, even if we don't perceive it. Just let me sleep and download whatever is necessary to move forward, for me, for everybody in DV. If I'm consciously aware great, if not great. " (I was tired.)

Jerry and Del like this.
  3. Del

That totally rocks, Seneca! :cat:

4. Seneca

Seneca Member

Thanks for going and getting our stuff! :p

Del likes this.
  5. Del

You're welcome! I say "strategy come!!!!" I find it interesting that right after this latest visit, I met with three massage therapists in Spokane. They gave me some great tips on putting together a flyer that would appeal to massage therapists about presenting the "Prophetic Musical Journey" series. Now, that was cool :cool:

I'm doing the flyer over the next few days and will take it to my co-worker at Whitworth who put me in contact with these people. She'll deliver the flyers to them for me. One of them wants to sell the music.

Seneca likes this.
  6. Seneca

Seneca Member

I got a really simple new sales funnel. Simple to me, but I'll have to put together some stuff to teach it. First gonna try it out.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
    Del likes this.