1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week.
    2) Apply for internship and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice

Klerksdorp Dream Workshop 6/9-10/12/ Videos 1-5

Discussion in 'Video Tutorials' started by Seneca, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Seneca

Seneca Key-bearer

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016
    Gina likes this.
  2. Del

Del Key-bearer Dream Coach Dream Venturer Site Liaison

Awesome :p Are there by any chance notes for this? I got most of it but some of the videos are cut short and I don't want to miss anything. :D I'm good at doing notes so if that's needed, let me know.

3. Melody

Melody Keymaster Key-bearer Weekly Reader Dream Venturer

Thanks Del! :rolleyes: I wish there were. Unfortunately, every attempt at videoing any of the workshops so far, has only proven to be a great challenge. This was actually done with an iphone by one of my South African friends who wanted it for herself. Lucky that she got any of it...... :cautious: o_O

4. Del

Then, that's something to believe God for; that future workshops can be recorded. :D Until then, good notes always help. I can type up what I'm getting from these videos and send them to Seneca. (y)

5. Seneca

Seneca Key-bearer

Hi Del, I appreciate the enthusiasm, but we have a lot to accomplish together and you have a lot of responsibility elsewhere. Please don't get bogged down in details. Absorb with your spirit and don't worry about getting it all. The people this was for were having to try to get it in 6 hours. You have as much time as you need and you're going to learn by doing. You're going to have to exercise the non-academic side of yourself a bit. :)

6. Del

Good point... I tend to internalize things better when I take notes. But, that's just me. :eek:

7. Kim

Kim Key-bearer Dream Venturer

These videos are packed with a wealth of information. Thank you Melody.:notworthy: I have come away with much more knowledge:D

Seneca likes this.
  8. Julie

Julie Prophetic Coach

Just finished watching the first two videos and I don't think I'll ever be the same. Great stuff... Wow. :love::cry:

Kim likes this.
  9. Melody

Melody Keymaster Key-bearer Weekly Reader Dream Venturer

Happy that you guys got something out of them girls. Thanks for watching. :notworthy:

Kim and Julie like this.
  10. CW

CW Administrator Dream Coach

These were really good! Thank you so much for having them available. :happy:

Kim and Melody like this.