1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive (prophetic) reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as a member and request readings or dream interpretation, depending upon the membership you purchase.
    2) Apply for training and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour 1/Logging In
    Take Video Tour 2/Upgrades
    Take Video Tour 3/The Drop In
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NIT is open 3 semesters out of the year. 1) Fall Semester: September - November with December off, 2) Spring Semester: January - March with April off, 3) Summer Semester: May - July with August off. Want to check us out? The self-paced Student Orientation Course (Exploring The Realms) is available year-round. To see what we're about, purchase the Exploring The Realms subscription under Memberships tab.
    Dismiss Notice

New Style Of Worship?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Discussions' started by Del, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Cheri

Cheri Member Weekly Reader

I am actually thinking this through this entire then...THEN I SEE YOU POST IT!!!! I cannot wait until the retreat!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seneca likes this.
  2. Kim

Kim Guest

Definitely!!!

3. Tammy

Tammy Associate

And if I remember correctly, the battle was to keep miscarriage from happening...
    The things that had been deposited into us over the weekend...vision....business seeds...identity...

Last edited: Dec 19, 2014
    Seneca and Del like this.
  4. Cheri

Oh, that blue orb is just too cool!!!!!

5. Seneca

Seneca Member

Oh, well you probably need this one too.

Most of the activity starts around the 4 min mark.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2014
    Kim and Cheri like this.
  6. Cheri

wow!

Kim likes this.
  7. Cheri

I would agree with that. I was thinking you guys need to record this stuff. Just listening to it (and I wasn't even there), its invading my office now!

Kim likes this.
  8. Kim

Kim Guest

When and where was this? Awesome!!

9. Seneca

Seneca Member

Feb 2013? Moms house.

Kim likes this.
  10. theheretic

theheretic Member

Kevin Prosch, to some degree, the initial group at Morning Star (Leonard Jones, Suzy Wills, Etc), and a few others have learned to play like this.
    Leonard Jones has four CDs out where he and another at in separate studios playing together in the spirit.
    I have been looking for this to manifest for some time, but being from the rhythm section, I haven't had much of a voice- I'm excited that you see this coming too!

Cheri, Del and Melody like this.
  11. Seneca

Seneca Member

Wow, that is so cool!

12. Del

Del Site Liaison Associate

Thanks, Todd. This all has led to the CD's I've just recorded. www.healingfrequenciesmusic.com

13. Del

Last night, Cheri came over and we worshiped to some new music I'd just recorded into my keyboard for probably somewhere around 3 hours. At one point, the atmosphere got really thick with His presence. We (along with the cats) sensed and saw angelic activity around my house. Cheri then had a vision that she didn't totally understand at first but after a bit, it became clearer. Together, we prayed into what she saw and then she felt a release. It seemed pretty simple. My guess is that we'd already been praying into it through worship. Once the prayer was over, the atmosphere in the room "lightened."

Tonight (November 13), during my "practice" session while "Love Abounds" was playing, I went into heaven again. This time, Jesus and I were sitting on stars looking at the earth. It was hard to see the earth because of a haze surrounding it. We just continued to sit there and watch without saying anything. I then asked "What are we here for?" He pointed to the earth and I began to hear something... It was the praises of His people. As I looked, I started to see the haze clear away. I, too, began to worship and praise (my physical body while my spirit continued to watch). Eventually, I saw bright lights shooting up from the earth into the atmosphere. I knew this was "breakthrough" because it was breaking through the haze. When asking Jesus more about it, he said "remember last night?" I immediately was brought back to our worship followed by our prayers. It then donned on me... It was our praises that "set the stage" for a prayer that needed to be prayed.

Sherry and Marilyn like this.
  14. Melody

Melody Founder/Dean of NIT Staff Member

Amen, Del! Accomplishing His purposes by working with Him in his plans. xoxoxoxo

Del likes this.
  15. Cheri

Oh, and the vision was regarding events going on in the world, with other countries....that sort of thing. Creator shows us this stuff so that we can take care of it and handle it His way.

Marilyn, Seneca, Melody and 1 other person like this.
  16. Del

@Todd Which four CD's are you talking about? I went to Leonard Jones site and he has several CD's. I'm very curious!

17. Paula

Paula Member

I listened to this again with Carmi on the drums and I fell asleep at the computer:hilarious:ZZZZZZZZZZ.

Marilyn and Melody like this.
  18. Melody

Melody Founder/Dean of NIT Staff Member

Was this video from the Lopez Retreat???? Wow!!! Love it!!!! Go @Carmi !!!! Paula, thank you for sharing! I'm enjoying hearing these again and I don't think I had copies. xoxoxo

19. Cheri

I love seeing this again! And, now I know who everyone is! I didn't when I watched these last year!!!!! Loved the orb/angel!

20. Del

21. Anita

Anita Weekly Reader Associate

Forerunners and ground breakers....I cheer you on to keep running the race and break the ground. I pray you are strengthened with might by Holy Spirit who dwells within you. That you step out strong and with courage because our Lord Jesus has gone before you...Amen

Del and Seneca like this.