1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive (prophetic) reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week, depending upon the membership you purchase.
    2) Apply for training and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NIT is open 3 semesters out of the year. Semester 1: January - March, Semester 2: May - July, Semester 3: September - November. NIT is off April, August and December. The self-paced Student Orientation is available year-round. Purchase Student Orientation Course subscription under Memberships tab for upgrades!
    Dismiss Notice

Post your testimonies with "Now, Interpret This!" here!

Discussion in 'Spiritual Discussions' started by Melody, Dec 31, 2011.

1. Melody

Melody Keymaster Staff Member

Dear, Dear Anita, I am using this testimony today as a post on my Facebook page. Love you and thank you so much for sharing and for sowing into what we do, here. You are a gift! xoxoxoo :love: https://www.facebook.com/melodycolemanpaasch
    Michael and Kelly like this.
  2. Michael

Michael Member Weekly Dreamer

Home Sweet Home

I feel like NIT is Spirit's custom made home, built from the ground up by Him. A place where He can stretch out and take His shoes off! I question if He has found such comfortability in the church building, though He may wanted to. I sense that he may have found the church more like a hotel or a home that He is invited too from time to time. A place where He walks in and says, "Where do I put my bags?" But NIT is His Home sweet Home. Where He can come, be Himself and move about as He pleases. I feel He is pleased with NIT!

I also sense that His home, NIT, is a private place. I mean, who broadcast their address to everyone!? Especially if you are a notable figure. If the home of a notable figure has been discovered than it may be turned into a museum. Museums are good, but they have no life. They are filled with lifeless and stony figures and Spirit is about movement and life. So if NIT never goes completely main stream, than this may be the reason why. Man, and religion, has a way of occupying a good space and custom making it to fit their comfortability level, as they fill that place with their own culture. NIT is filled with the culture of Spirit and I sense that he wants to preserve it as just that.

So because it may be a private address than it is by invitation only. Therefore if you are in NIT, it is because Spirit has invited you to His own private home! A place where His love is painted on the walls.
    Kelly, Judy, Karianna and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cheri

Cheri Member Weekly Reader

Wow Michael! This is really good! Some of us were talking about this very things earlier this week!
    Michael likes this.
  4. Michael

Michael Member Weekly Dreamer

Really? I was telling melody earlier this morning and she told me to post it. I would love to hear what you guys said!:barefoot::)
    Melody likes this.
  5. Anita

Anita Weekly Reader Weekly Reader

The anchor to pull me through the dark cloud of grief has certainly been my relationship with my Jesus. Knowing he has a plan and a destiny for me. And, NIT has been the rope I tied around me, pulling me through the clouds. When I first found you (NIT) a little over a year ago. That is when I felt at my lowest...fighting depression and all sort of oppression from many directions. then the passing of my mom and then my pastor. Them passing was sort of the straw that broke the camels back for me in that, it did stir something deep inside me. I feel like the hulk breaking out of what binds me. Uncomfortable....Oh yes! Yet, SO MUCH FREEDOM!!! I am expressing myself through my art again and painting, mixed media and so forth... I share my thoughts and opinion concerning family matters, with love of course..lol...no more being run over for Anita. I sense the change in me and the freedom. I am daring to get out of the boat and walk on that water because I want to. Thank you Melody and thank you for your staff.
    Ok, so that is enough wordiness for now... thank you for listening. :D I love you all and my heat remains full with gratitude beyond words. :)
    Cheri, Melody, Karianna and 1 other person like this.
  6. Melody

Melody Keymaster Staff Member

Hi Janet, we don't really do interpretations here. Please see your inbox. :)