1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week.
    2) Apply for internship and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice

Reading

Discussion in 'Prophetic Readings' started by jeanettek, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Melody

Melody Keymaster Key-bearer Weekly Reader Dream Venturer

Enter In / 6-26-17 / Due 6-30-17

I sense that Creator has been making an offer to you and all that is needed, is that you “enter in.” He is inviting you into His plans and you will not be looking for the exit. :geek:Once you’ve tasted a deeper level of His heart for your life, you’re hooked. You lose sight of the way back out, because you never plan to use that door. I see you running with all your might into the unknown, leaping into the arms of your lover, your maker and your friend! :love: You do not seem to be afraid to cross the natural thresh hold into the supernatural experiences of His ways. Your excitement delights Him, as His heart is to co-labor with you in all of the purposes He has placed within you. You are going places with Him. Places that are not accessible in the natural realm. You can only “enter in” by using the key of “His presence.” This is the place where He shares His heart and mind with you, about plans that He chooses to execute in the earth. This is an intimate time and place where He will reveal to you the many plans that He has on His heart for you, your sphere of influence and others alive in the earth today. He stands arms open wide, inviting you to run in! He is ready and has prepared you to be ready, as well. This is the time to “enter in.”

INBUTOUT 8.jpg

2. Jerry

Jerry Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Life Race! /7-4-2017/7-7-2017

I see someone learning to ride a bicycle. Many attempts have made determination a great part of the learning experience. The result is a well accomplished rider with balance and superb strength. Could it be that your journey has been like this, with bumps and scrapes? However, determination was the key to success. I feel Creator is setting you on a new trail towards your destiny with your acquired endurance, balance and grace. It seems that this new adventure is one with the wind against your back giving you great momentum.

3. Amanda

Amanda Key-bearer Weekly Reader Dream Ventures Discoverer

Milk 7-10-17 Due 7-14-17

I see you taking a sip from a tall, cool glass of milk. I feel that the big, tall glass of milk represents essential nutrients. It seems that Creator may be telling you about spiritual food or drink to fortify you and give you strength. Perhaps like the calcium in the milk is good for the bones, this spiritual nourishment may be essential to fortify and build up your spiritual structural frame and core. It's also likely that this glass of milk symbolizes a time of newness and refreshment of great purity for you. It may also be a reminder that Creator knows what you need and is careful to provide it. Finally, it's possible that this fortifying and refreshing reminder may be Creator's design for you to experience a wonderful fullness in your destiny.

4. Sherry

Sherry Key-bearer Dream Venturer Prophetic Coach

Topping Off Trees, 7-16-17, Due 7-21-17

Tree topping is the practice of removing whole tops of trees or large branches and/or trunks from the tops of trees. It can cause real harm to the trees, however. I see you in a hard hat standing with a property owner showing them alternatives to tree topping, like size reduction and thinning. I sense you have some expert wisdom and a soft heart for the "trees" in your area of influence and can show people how to make needed changes without causing more problems. I feel in order for you to do this, you have to have a "hard head" to take some grief from folks who don't agree with you and would rather go the easy, less expensive and/or more direct route. I believe, with your insight and less confrontative manner, you are able to sway most to a more sensible and satisfying solution.