1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week.
    2) Apply for internship and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice

Reading

Discussion in 'Prophetic Readings' started by sudosofisticat, Dec 26, 2014.

1. Judy

Judy Insider Weekly Reader

Waterfall/04-05-17

I see a waterfall in a lush green forest. I hear all kinds of interesting sounds and see beautiful exotic birds and animals all around. You are standing at the bottom of the waterfall and letting the water splash down on your head. Your eyes are closed and you are smiling and delighting in the atmosphere.

I sense a time of refreshment, excitement and adventure is coming your way. Could it be that you’ve been feeling rather “stuck in a rut” and have been longing for something new and exciting to break through the doldrums of life? Perhaps what is coming your way may not be what you expect. Instead, it might seem rather “foreign” to you at first, yet I feel you will really embrace it and find enjoyment in it. It also seems that Creator may be pouring out some fresh ideas and unique perspectives that you may have been inquiring about for awhile. A green forest can refer to new growth in an area of leadership. I wonder if Creator may be positioning you to advance in your sphere of influence, by increasing your level of revelation and understanding? It appears this shift in your environment will bring you great joy and delight!

2. Del

Del Key-bearer Dream Coach Dream Venturer Site Liaison

Belly Laughter 4/13/17

I see you rolling on the floor "belly laughing." This is a type of laughing that comes from deep within. I sense that Creator is doing some new things in you that will bring up a special type of laughter and joy; it's so infectious that others around cannot help but join in on your fun. I also sense that this may be a newfound freedom for you and at first, it may not come easily. However, as you allow the laughter to well up from within you and then release it, I see it as a healing tool for both yourself and those around you. I hear Creator say "Let it all hang out!" :ROFLMAO:

3. Sherry

Sherry Key-bearer Dream Venturer Prophetic Coach

Joni, 4-21-17, Due 4-21-17

I met a lady years ago named Joni Eareckson Tada, and she is amazing! She learned how to draw as part of her therapy in rehab from a broken neck. :nailbiting: That certainly didn't stop her one iota! :woot: However, in the course of learning to move a pencil on paper with her mouth, she discovered she is an artist. As she matured from a young lady of sixteen to the woman we know today, her artwork matured as well, adding more fluid lines and colors.

Without the hardship, I sense you are like Joni...determined, talented and perhaps about to discover a latent gifting. I see your development go quickly as you grasp more and more of the intricacies and innuendoes that set aside an "artist." I feel great adventure in you in this arena... "I wonder what would happen if I try this," I hear you say. I see Creator watch you enter into the process of unearthing something He may have kept just for this time and season. It seems this finding might be a bit of a surprise to you, the actual thing He has you doing, but delightful nonetheless!

4. Jerry

Jerry Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Berry Good! 4-24-2017/Due:4-28-2017

I see a huge" June Bearing" Strawberry plant which is loaded down with fruit. A June Bearing plant is known to bear one huge crop a year. Yet as I look at this plant with all its berries, I hear the word, Eternal! I realize it is another type of Strawberry plant called an "Ever Bearer." Moreover, Ever Bearers are those that bear fruit for the entire season. Strawberries are known to go along with romance, love and friendship. I sense this strawberry plant represents you with its heart-shaped fruit having a sweet aroma as you experience different expressions of Creator's love, and then express that to those in your sphere of influence. It seems Creator is declaring to you a never-ending love as you both enjoy the garden of your relationship. I hear him whisper to you gently, "Produce on; you are doing Berry Good!"

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  5. Del

Del Key-bearer Dream Coach Dream Venturer Site Liaison

Mountain Ledge Due 5-5-17

I see a beautiful forested mountain with a very large grassy spot at the very top. At the edge of a cliff is a platform where you can see the entire east side of the mountain. You're standing at the very edge of this ledge, looking over, all the way to the bottom of the mountain. You then carefully look from the bottom up to the top, gazing north, then south, and finally to the field behind you, which is illuminated in bright sunlight.

I sense that Creator is showing you things on a mountain that belongs to you. There is underbrush to clean out, gardens to plant, weeds to pull, etc. (representative of things in your life). It's also a place of rest when you can go to be with Creator where He shows you what needs to be done and in what order. I sense that as you spend time in this restful place, where you come to meet and spend time with Creator, the stresses of life weigh less on you.

6. Sherry

Purposeful, 5-10-17, Due 5-12-17

I hear you say, "Most of all, I want to make a difference!" I see Creator "high five" you as you jump up to meet his big hand in agreement. I see Him place a sign across your forehead that says "Purposeful." I watch as He then adds a statement over your heart that reads, "for Love!" I feel you are a great combination of mind and heart, and that you do everything with your whole heart and soul. It seems there isn't any task you undertake that isn't going to have a worthwhile outcome, because I sense you move into things with the intension of love.

I next see you sit down with Creator to talk. He shares His thoughts with you that are also intensional...His purposes for you! I see you ask good questions, trying to grasp exactly what He wants. I see you "practice" what He desires, and even though you might not grasp everything all at once, you are very coachable and practice until you see Him nod, "yes." I notice even as you rest in the grass, watching the clouds roll by overhead, that there is a sense that you know "down time" is as important in it's place as activity.

7. Julissa

Julissa Key-bearer

Transition 5-10-17 due 5/19/17

I hear the word transition and see you changing from one season of your life to another. I feel like you may have waited for it for some time, and finally it seems like you are embarking on to the next chapter of your life. I see that during your waiting period, Creator was giving specific tools you needed to get into this new season, including the reinforcing of your gifting and spiritual knowledge. I see you victorious and feel that many events in your life could unfold at a faster pace than before.

8. Sherry

Sudosofisticat: Posting for Michael! Sherry

New Perspective and Preparation 5-23-17 Due 5-26-17

I see a broom cleaning a floor. Could Creator be wanting to sweep through and bring a new and fresh perspective on your life? I sense that a change will occur in your natural life. I see the dust flying up off of the floor and flowing out of the windows. I feel that things are about to become extremely crystal clear for you, for I see sparkles shining off the floor. I am reminded of Cinderella. It was evident that her destiny was highly esteemed and amazing. But I believe if she never endured through the tough times that she had, she might not have been prepared for such a great seat beside the prince. I sense that you may have endured through similar experiences as Cinderella. And I feel the encouragement of Creator assuring that all you have been through was to prepare you for what is to come already established in your spiritual DNA. I sense that what He has for you is great, and perhaps you will look back at the journey behind you and see that it was all worthwhile.

9. Judy

Judy Insider Weekly Reader

Birds of a Feather/05-28-17/Due 06-02-17

I see a flock of birds and I hear the phrase, “birds of a feather flock together.” This famous proverb refers to the idea that those who have similar interests and/or traits, tend to be found together. I wonder if you have been in search of a group of individuals who share certain similar values, characteristics, and/or ideas that are very important to you? Perhaps you have felt somewhat disconnected in certain spheres, and may be a little discouraged or you may even feel kind of isolated at times? I sense that your social environment is about to shift, and that Creator may be bringing a group of like-minded individuals into your life. I believe you will know when this happens, and you may even respond with a sigh of relief and possibly say, “finally, there are others out there like me!”

10. Anita

Anita Free to Dream! Staff Member Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Waterfall Shower! / 6-6-2017/Due: 6-9-2017

I see you under a waterfall dancing around as if you are in a shower washing. I feel this waterfall shower represents a refreshing new season you are stepping into. I feel this shower may also bring with it a washing away of some mindsets and ideas and replacing them with new ones. It seems like this exchange will lighten your load to create an environment you may have desired. Could it be you are considering changing the way you approach the work of your vocation and the way you put forth effort in this area? I sense this season will bring greater clarity, understanding and the wisdom necessary to help wash away that which may have been cumbersome and create a clear path to implement your new ideas.

[​IMG]

11. Kelly

Kelly Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Tree House 6/14/17 Due 6/16/17

I see you building a tree house. You are carefully measuring boards, and placing them in the proper order to ensure a sturdy design. I watch as you finish the project, and you climb to the top to look out above the tree tops. From this height, you are able to see more and have a birds eye view.

I sense that this may represent an offering that may be coming to you in a future season. I feel that Creator may be putting a bug in your ear to start drawing up the plans to build something in the next season that will give you a better view. Perhaps this may be a new skill set, or building on an existing one. Whatever it may be, I sense that you may gain a greater understanding, and have a different view from where you are at the present time.

12. Melody

Melody Keymaster Key-bearer Weekly Reader Dream Venturer

Stability / 6-21-17 / Due 6-23-17

I’m hearing the word “stability” and sense that this is something that you not only desire, but also require in most situations. Could it be that some form of your security is based upon things feeling like they are firmed up and in place? I see a time of shifting, but this is NOT in a bad way by any means. This is going to re-establish a foundation that you have felt was unstable. I sense that this has been concerning you for some time and that you have been contending for balance and cohesion in some strategic areas. I hear the dissonance of two elements rubbing together and sense that this is part of the shift. It may be a filing of two seemingly opposing sides that have kept something in your foundation at odds. As the two rub firmly together, I see the results being a smooth surface for a strong and healthy foundation. One that can hold anything you choose to build upon it. The balance that you desire is being developed even now, and things will look and feel much different as the sharp edges are softened and smoothed out. This was Creator’s plan all along.

13. Jennifer

Jennifer Key-bearer Weekly Reader

The Climb/6-09-17 /Due:6-30-17

I see you rock climbing, suspended far above the safety of what is 'known' or comfortable. You seem to be agile and confident and in each move you search until you have found the most secure hold. You seem patient and methodical about the direction you are heading and your footing. I see you stopping to rest and take a refreshing drink of water. You use your harness and carabiner's to construct a seat for handsfree rest. You turn your attention outward and are captivated by your surroundings and amazed again at this place you find yourself in....fully resting, trusting and rising above what would seem impossible.
    Rock-Climbing-and-Mountain-Climbing-Injuries-and-Treatments.jpg
    I wonder if your journey has seemed challenging and full of risk? Is it possible that you have overcome some obstacles and possibly fears that have held you back? Could it be that this ascension and being 'suspended', is about your spiritual journey and adventuring into 'higher' things? It would seem that you are moving in wisdom and utilizing all of your equipment to keep you strong and on course. I kept seeing you watching an eagle soaring and wonder if you imagine yourself like the eagle; strong and purposed without restraint.

Melody likes this.