1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week.
    2) Apply for internship and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice

Reading

Discussion in 'Prophetic Readings' started by Anita, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer Weekly Reader

So glad this resonated with you. Great talking with you today. You go girl!!:love:(y):love::love:

2. Sherry

Sherry Key-bearer Dream Venturer Prophetic Coach

Best Buy, 6-26-17 / Due 6-30-17

There is a large store chain that carries major appliances, TVs, computers, etc. They try to give the best price possible, hence their name. I feel you are like them in that you are a "heavy weight" carrier of services to people, and you most likely have done your good deeds for free up to this point. I wonder if Creator might be encouraging you to go ahead and charge money for your work, but still do it below the cost of other "suppliers" so that folks still get your best at the best cost. You might find it difficult to shift from no charge to some charge. Perhaps you are in need of funding yourself and can now move from giving everything away to giving the best buy possible. I feel Creator saying it is a win/win situation still, in case you re hesitant to ask for payment.

Anita and Pauline like this.
  3. Anita

Anita Free to Dream! Staff Member Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Oh My Gosh!!!! Ok, You have me nailed with this one Sherry! Papa knows the when and what! How on time, how very on time! Here is yet another transition I am experiencing... If things are not influx in my life I guess I start to wonder if I am moving forward. Yes, I have learned to embrace change and growth pains!
    Wooo Hooo!:eek::oops:o_O Thank you!:):love:

4. Kelly

Kelly Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Books 7/4/17

I see a stack of books sitting on a table. I feel as if you have been doing a lot of studying. I sense that you may feel as if what you were researching did not come about, perhaps not the way you were expecting. I feel that you may have been looking for exact answers to some questions. As I look back at the books, I see there is a light coming from them. I do feel that you may have come across some interesting things in them, maybe things you were unaware of. I get a sense that Creator will be going through these books again with you, and as you do so together you may find that phrases or pictures will be hi-lighted. I sense that Creator is very pleased with your willingness to listen and step into what He has placed before you, and that it may be the beginning of a very incredible journey.

Anita likes this.
  5. Melissa

Melissa Key-bearer Prophetic Coach

Reconciliation 7/12/17 Due 7/14/17

I see you giving someone a hug with tears streaming down both of your face. I sense that there is a relationship that Creator is wanting to have restored. There may have been some hurts inflicted by one party, knowingly or not, which could have laid the foundation for an offense to take hold in the heart of the other. I feel that one party is walking through forgiving the other and starting the path toward mercy and reconciliation. Is there a relationship that has been coming to mind lately, where you may have been wondering exactly what went wrong? Possibly one where you had a very close relationship at one point. I sense Creator is blowing and clearing the air around this relationship to where it may be fully restored.

6. Anita

Ummm...I'm going to pray into this, I realize un-forgiveness is certainly a roadblock to receiving the promises of Creator God and we certainly do not want that, now do we!
    Thanks Melissa!

Melissa likes this.
  7. Melissa

Melissa Key-bearer Prophetic Coach

I'm not sure I was clear, but I couldn't tell which person was which; who was forgiving who to bring about the reconciliation.

8. Sherry

Sherry Key-bearer Dream Venturer Prophetic Coach

Encore, 7-16-17, Due 7-21-17

I see you as a musician on stage finishing up a concert. The audience has enjoyed your music and is calling for you to play more, yelling out "Encore!" I see you aware the time may not permit going longer than planned, so you look to your manager offstage. He gives you a big thumbs up to the delight of the crowd.

I wonder if you have offered your skill to others in such a way that they hope you will continue. I feel your manager is Creator, and you want to check to be sure what He desires in the way of this offer. After the second set of songs, it seems the audience is content and you are free to move on. In a way, this feels like you have one more chance to do what you love, even though you may already know that this "concert" is over, and you need to get on the bus and move to the next city, or the next venue.

Anita and Jerry like this.
  9. Anita

Sherry, As much as I enjoy an encore, I really enjoy that this concert is over...lol What a great word! Thank you so much!