1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week.
    2) Apply for internship and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice

Reading

Discussion in 'Prophetic Readings' started by Pauline, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

Sherry, Very true. Thank you for the encouragement!!

2. Julissa

Julissa Key-bearer

"Enduring and Overcoming" 4/19/2017 due 4-21-17

Endurance is the fact or power of enduring an unpleasant or difficult process or situation without giving way. I wonder if you have had to endure a very unpleasant situation and somehow it has been difficult to to see it coming to an end? I see Creator giving you the strength to prevail and moving forward. I see you victorious, overcoming obstacles.
    I feel that your faith has been strengthened, and you are able to see the story in hindsight and see how Creator has given you all the things needed for this journey.

Pauline likes this.
  3. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

Julissa, Your words are accurate and so encouraging. I will hold on to them until I see the end of this, like you said, most unpleasant situation. thank you!!!

Julissa likes this.
  4. Anita

Anita Free to Dream! Staff Member Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Write On! Due: 4-24-2017/Due: 4-28-2017

I see an old-fashion ink quill. The ink well is overflowing and seeping out all over the desk and pours onto the floor. I sense the pen represents you, and the ink well, Creator’s provision for you. Could it be you have been questioning if your abilities are enough to accomplish a task? It seems Creator is encouraging you. I feel He is pouring out provision from a source that will never run dry, and is equipping you with whatever you need to accomplish the task at hand! I hear him saying, Write on, write on! He is your more than enough; the never-ending supply for what you need!

ink quill and well.jpg

Pauline likes this.
  5. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

Wow, ok, I better get to writing. I asked Him just the other day if He wants me to finish those writings that I started. This is really amazing. Thank you Anita!!!:bookworm::brb: (we need an emoji with a pen, ha,ha) (where did you find that perfect picture?)

6. Judy

Judy Insider Weekly Reader

Corridor/05-03-17/Due 05-05-17

I see you walking down a corridor and you are accompanied with angelic presence following behind you. You are passing doors on your right and left, and behind each door there is a specific scene played out from your past. I sense Creator is moving you through a certain passage of time in your life, and that He is providing angelic help to protect you and guide you through a process of healing and restoration.

You are not stopping to open any doors, but you can see the events as you pass each door. There are several doors showing incidents where you have experienced some hardships and difficulty, and yet you are able to move past without looking back. I sense that what has held you back in the past, is no longer an obstacle in your way, and that you are able to move forward from these events with a positive outlook. I believe you have released these things and that Creator has swept them away from your path.

I see you walk through another corridor. This time you open a door and the room is filled with gold coins and all sorts of treasures. I sense that whatever you have lost in the past, Creator is restoring in abundance.

Pauline likes this.
  7. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

Judy,
    Thank you so much for this encouraging word. I have been waiting to hear something like this. Gold coins - awesome - restoration!!!!

Judy likes this.
  8. Judy

Judy Insider Weekly Reader

Awesome Pauline...He is moving you from Glory to Glory!!! :love::love::love:

Pauline likes this.
  9. TJ

TJ Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Wonder & Renewal 5-7-17 / Due 5-12-17

I see you flying across a desert plain. I sense this place is filled with hidden potential that you may learn to draw from. I feel the wings represent tools Creator has given you to travel inside the Spiritual planes. Oh! I wish you could see yourself! I see your face captures such an inner wonder as you fly, and I feel the way you traverse this place is done with such finesse and style! I see you covered in humility and sense this is what empowers you, so much so, that it appears to be your access point and from where you draw your strength. I see you land and touch the desert sands, and where you touch, your entire footprint blossoms into a sea of green. As you walk toward an oasis, I sense you may bring great growth with you. It seems Creator has given you a place of peace where you can find rest on your journey and fill yourself with even more of him. I hear "the desert is fruitful" and sense that you are part of the desert, and where you plant your feet Creator wishes to bring prosperity and renewal.

Pauline likes this.
  10. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

TJ, wow that is beautiful. Thank you so much. I hope to be flying soon (a favorite type of dream which I haven't had in a while) and touching desert turning into oasis is fabulous!! I grab that word and pull it into my existence.:whistle::love::LOL::singing:

11. Anita

Anita Free to Dream! Staff Member Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Unlimited Resource! 5-16-2017/Due: 5-19-2017

I see an open window; the view through the window is the sky at night with what looks like a million stars. I sense this window represents Creator opening up His unlimited resource to you with understanding of things beyond what your natural eyes can see. Could it be you have been asking for more wisdom concerning the spiritual realm? I wonder if this provision may also be an equipping for your call. I feel Creator may be presenting to you an opportunity to walk in the increase, which this provision brings.

window.jpg

Pauline likes this.
  12. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

Anita, Awesome, I'll take it. Thank you!!

13. Kelly

Kelly Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Builder 5/24/17 Due 5/26/17

I see a large fence being built. It has the corner posts in and the string line to ensure a straight fence. I see you walk out wearing a red bandanna and a tool belt. You have a hammer, nail gun, and other tools to get the job done efficiently and safely.

I feel that Creator has provided you with the proper tools, and the blue print to build a sturdy fence. I sense that this is a metaphorical scene, in that He has been training you up for a special mission. Perhaps it is to build a protection between what is near and dear to your heart. A fence is normally used to keep things inside a safe area, keeping things out that may cause harm, such as deer eating your garden. I have a sense that you have been given the tools and ability to protect and build safety around those in your inner circle. I feel Creator has been guiding you in areas that may be outside of your comfort zone, and as you follow this you may find that you have skills that you did not know you had, as Creator may have been training you to be a skilled builder, without you evening realizing it.

Pauline likes this.
  14. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

Kelly, good word, thank you. I think you are right and it makes sense in a way that Creator was training me without me even knowing it. Outside of my comfort zone rings true. Thank you

Kelly likes this.
  15. Jill

Jill Key-bearer Dream Coach

New Perspective May 29, 2017 Due 6-2-17

I sense Creator bringing up this term, “new perspective,” for clarification. This could be a different way altogether to see things from a new view or outlook . I sense this may be the way to see things as they really are for the first time. Could it be that Creator desires to show you through a different lens his heart and desire for the things he wants to bring into this natural realm? I sense he is shifting some areas in your life to bring about new revelation that could potentially change old thought patterns that before may have caused you some frustration. I sense you might have a change of perception and see the outcome much differently through his eyes. With this new filter, I feel you might sense freedom and a surge of hope that before may have been absent. It seems Creator wants to fill you with an expected hope and a promise of a great future that he is bringing in for your refinement and pleasure, that you be filled with satisfaction and have complete joy! May you be completely energized in his fullness, and have discernment and true clarity in all that you see!

Pauline likes this.
  16. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

Thank you Jill, new perspective, bring it on!!

Jill likes this.
  17. Amanda

Amanda Key-bearer Weekly Reader Dream Ventures Discoverer

Smart phone 6-6-17 Due 6-9-17

I’m seeing a sleek new electronic device, like a smart phone. It’s as if I’m watching the latest Apple or Android commercial with the smooth, black touch screen and rich, metallic case. I sense that perhaps this picture represents a talent and eye you have for design. It’s possible that you have a brilliant mind and propensity to operate like some of the great innovators, such as Steve Jobs, the former CEO and man behind Apple. I’m sensing that the Apple or Android advertisement may symbolize a new endeavour you’re about to embark on.

I hear the word “singular.” I feel that it embodies a certain minimalism or simplicity that is uniquely beautiful in the look, feel, and design. The word may also mean "one of a kind" or "outstanding and exceptional." It’s also just really “cool,” or cutting edge. I sense that what you put forth could be like the “latest” in technology, in the sense that it may be something that will greatly help and benefit many.

Pauline likes this.
  18. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer

Amanda, thank you for your word, I receive it,:wideeyed: even though I have no idea what this could be. Intriguing!!:unsure::watching::shy:

19. Kelly

Kelly Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Rise and Shine 6/15/17 Due 6/16/17

I hear the words Rise and Shine. I see you awake to a beautiful sunny day. You sit up and stretch out with a smile on your face. It is a new day, with new possibilities. I sense that a new season is on the horizon and feel that you may be pleasantly surprised by all that may come with the new days.

I sense that you may have been through a long season of obstacles that you have gracefully encountered. It is a new season, with summer coming quickly. I feel that as you awake each morning you may find a newfound outlook, filled with the brightness of a hot summer day.

I feel that as you sleep, Creator may be giving you strategies to overcome any difficulties you may encounter. I feel that as you continually experience accomplishments, you may find confidence and possibly a feeling of a refreshment. I see that you are rested and ready to rise and shine and enjoy a new day.

Pauline likes this.
  20. TJ

TJ Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Swimming in Heavenly Mysteries 6-19-17 / Due 6-23-17

I see a ravishing raven transform into a skilled and playful duck.
    I sense that you are more than you first appear to be. I feel that the raven represents an initial impression that others may have of you, because your attributes are not ordinary in any way. Some may not be sure what to do with you or how to perceive you and your unique characteristics. I feel a spiritual strength in you, which is manifest by the words you speak. I sense you may have the power of astute communication, which can significantly affect the outcome of situations and circumstances. I see that your words may even produce a transforming affect on those you speak into. I sense that you also represent the duck and that this is your "truer form" beneath the impression people initially see. I feel that you may be seen differently as you are "transformed" from something that some might look at with uncertainty, into a playful individual who has the ability to "swim" with great pleasure in the divine mysteries of refreshment and renewal.

Pauline likes this.