1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week.
    2) Apply for internship and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice

Reading

Discussion in 'Prophetic Readings' started by Lori, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Lori

Lori Member

Amanda: What beautiful imagery you have woven through this reading! I can fully relate to the use of the pencil--I am very hands on in my approach to life, learning and ministry! Thank you for blessing me with this word!

2. Sherry

Sherry Key-bearer Dream Venturer Prophetic Coach

Sharing the Supernatural, 3-10-17, Due 3-17-17

I hear the word "superstition," but not as it applies to you! Superstitions are widely held, but unjustified beliefs, in supernatural causes leading to certain action or event. I wonder if others may have used this term (or inferred it) to describe things that you know to be true, but they have not yet grasped. I feel Creator encouraging you to hang on to your acknowledgement of His spiritual ways of working. Although it seems you don't question what you stand on, it may be tempting to let people's thoughts cause you to hold back from sharing what is going on. I see Creator giving you wisdom (actually whispering in your ear) as to whom you share what you receive from Him so that it is beneficial to the hearer. Then, as these ones grow in their faith in the supernatural, you are able to share more with them without it hampering their walk.

3. Lori

Lori Member

Thank you Sherry! This rings true with a new class I will be teaching. Need lots of wisdom on what to share and how to help this group grow in their faith and introduce them to the fullness of Creator and His ways without scaring the socks off them! :ROFLMAO:Thank you for the word Sherry! :love:

4. Sherry

Yeah, gotta keep the socks on at least! :barefoot::coldfeet::barefoot:

Lori likes this.
  5. Kelly

Kelly Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Spread Your Wings and Fly !! 3/20/17 Due 3/24/17

I hear a "Spread your wings and fly." I feel that you are much like an observant young bird, who has been growing under the care of it's family. I feel you have watched and learned where Creator has been training you, and now it is your time to fly. I see you hesitantly take one step, and then another. You then stand straight and spread your wings, flapping them to test the air. I see you leap, your eyes are closed, making me smile!! I watch as you take a leap of faith, flapping your wings, very fast and then slow to a comfortable pace, as you move into what Creator has for you now. You fly with grace and dignity. You have strong muscles that have been developed and a keen eye. I sense your feeling of triumph, and your willingness to just fly to take it all in.

Melody likes this.
  6. Lori

Lori Member

WooHoo! I want to fly!

Melody likes this.
  7. Anita

Anita Free to Dream! Staff Member Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Wind Blowing through the Trees!/ 3-31-2017/Due: 4-7-2017

I see the wind blowing through the trees. They sway back and forth slowly with each passing breeze and then back and forth more rapidly as the wind picks up some force. However, the trees bend and give, back and forth and continue to stand tall and strong as the wind blows. I sense the trees represent you through some of life’s uncomfortable times, which may have caused you to bend and give. Nonetheless, you continue to stand tall and strong. It seems as the wind diminishes in the natural, so do the winds of life. Once again, the sun shines. I hear Creator saying, the wind has past; it is a new day and the sun is shining on you.

sunshine.jpg

8. Lori

Lori Member

Oh Anita, that is so beautiful! And I can totally relate to the wind blowing. I love that you are hearing Creator say it's a new day and the sun is shining. Yay!!!

Anita likes this.
  9. Anita

Lori! I am so glad that it is encouraging to you.

Lori likes this.
  10. Sherry

Hand Drill, 4-12-17, Due 4-14-17

I see a picture of you using a hand-cranked hand drill to make an inch-sized hole in wallboard. It is a skill and a tool I believe you have learned from an older person, perhaps a grandparent. I see a woodpecker eyeing your work :cyclops: :ROFLMAO: ;) with great admiration. (You can't make this stuff up!) I hear Creator say, there are some things in nature that can be improved upon, or learned from. You could have used a power tool, but there is something I sense tried and true in this mastered craft. The pecker could represent "birds of a feather that flock together." While you may not have had the appreciation of most folks in this arena, I feel there is a group of "craftsmen" that Creator would connect you with who will be able to not only appreciate your talent, but you may find it rewarded because not too many people "drill holes" that way now. Perhaps this a by-gone talent that some like to resurrect. This making of a perfect hole, I sense, is to allow something to "pass through" that would not have been able to before.

11. Lori

Lori Member

Sherry, this is really interesting! And I am wondering if this just came to pass yesterday! For the first time, I met with a group of intercessors (possibly the birds of a feather or craftsmen) and as I was listening for the Lord's heart and wisdom on a matter (taking my time and it may have seemed slow) that when I saw how God wanted us to pray and began speaking, it broke open the whole meeting and we were able to "pass through" to get right to the heart of what God wanted to do. Very interesting...... Thank you Sherry for listening to God's heart. I am encouraged to continue to seek His ways and not just "power through" prayer times.

Sherry likes this.
  12. Sherry

Waaaay cool!!!

13. Jill

Jill Key-bearer Dream Coach

New Perspective April 19, 2017 Due 4-21-17

The word I’m hearing is “painting.” I sense the direction Creator is leaning to is from a different perspective, in that he is giving everything a fresh coat of paint. With this new pigment, I sense an uplifting in everything. I sense you will see everything differently from what you had yesterday; it will be like seeing through new lenses. With this new outlook, I sense Creator filling you with boundless energy and inspiration to move ahead with enthusiasm. It seems like ol’ man winter has finally gone to bed and spring has his running shoes on! I also sense Creator coating everything with a broad brush, but once done, I feel he will come back and begin filling in the details. So for you, I feel this is a new development where there will be a progression of movement forward where you may see some surprises and have the satisfaction of accomplishment and contentment. I sense where yesterday was, you will no longer stay; it seems that feeling of just feeling stuck will begin to recede giving way to lots of inspiration and zest for the season ahead!

Lori likes this.
  14. Sherry

Bucket Brigade, 4-25-17, Due 4-28-17

A bucket brigade or human chain is a method for transporting items where they are passed from one stationary person to the next. Sometimes the bucket holds water; sometimes it's not a bucket at all, but could be sandbags, for example. In order for it to work, there have to be enough people, placed arm's length from one another, to go from the source to the supply depot. I wonder if you are in such a situation, or if such a situation will soon be needed at your place of "work?"

Usually, this type of delivery is very enjoyable, even when the work is hard. It also builds camaraderie, as talk among the "chain links" usually ensues. Another aspect needed for success is that the members are about the same height to avoid excessive bending and improper lifting. I sense this is an attribute you want in your team, that they be at about the same level of what is needed. Bucket brigades are necessary when trucks can't reach the destination, so this may be a system you employ, as needed, to reach even those furthest out.

Lori likes this.
  15. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Tightrope Walker 5-2-17 Due 5-5-17
    I’m seeing a wire in the air held taut. It is close to the ground and you are practicing tightrope walking. You are doing really well at walking on the wire. Your arms are outstretched as you balance your way down the wire. You make it to the end of the wire and jump down. You step back onto the wire and keep practicing. The more you do it, the better and quicker you get at it. You notice a long pole leaning against a tree. You pick up the pole and realize the walk is so much easier using the pole than just your outstretched arms. You are able to get through the walk so much quicker and almost effortless with the pole.

Could there be a situation where you feel like you are walking a tightrope? Has it been challenging to balance yourself as you walk the line? Even though you have been doing a good job on your own, I sense Creator is wanting you to know that Spirit is available to lean into for more balance and safety. As you rely on His counsel, I see He is able to get you where you need to be with more ease and speed. I sense He is able to carry you almost effortlessly as you rely on His methods of managing your challenging work. I see simplicity of the task now with Spirit's amazing help.

Lori likes this.
  16. Anita

Fulfilling Destiny/5-7-2017/Due: 5-12-2017

I see a pair of slippers sitting near the door as one would come into their home. I sense these slippers are intended for you as you come in from your daily routine. I hear Creator saying, it is time to sit back in the recliner and rest. I see you lean back in an easy chair as preparations are made for the evening meal with a sense of satisfaction of a job well done. I hear Creator concur saying, "Job well done, job well done!" It seems you are coming into a season where your daily routine may be more relaxing yet just as satisfying. Could it be you are considering a change in work status, something like retirement, or a long term vacation? In addition, as you are renewed in your strength, I see the sun shining upon a new path where Creator is waiting to walk with you into a great adventure fulfilling your destiny.

Lori likes this.
  17. Melissa

Melissa Key-bearer Prophetic Coach

Heartbeat 5/18/17 Due 5/19/17
    I see a heart beating and sense that this is a picture of your function in a particular group. The heart is responsible for moving vital elements around the body and moving waste products out to be disposed of by making the blood move. The heart doesn't do this all directly itself. Rather, it keeps things flowing so the blood cells can do their job. It also regulates how quickly this is all accomplished.
    Similarly, I see you directing a flow of people carrying resources to different places and taking other things away to be disposed of as needed. You are encouraging some which makes them move more efficiently. You get information from other people and speed up the operations when needed also. You regulate the flow while others do the direct work. I sense some may get offended that you don't seem to "get your hands dirty," but they don't see the consequences if you stopped doing your job and tried to do theirs.

Lori likes this.
  18. Anita

Who Says? Creator Says!/5-27-2017/Due: 6-2-2017

There is an old song titled, “Simon Says.” The song goes along sharing instructions like, put your hand on your head, Simon says. Simon Says is also a children’s game teaching children to pay attention to instruction. When Simon says take two steps forward, you move two steps forward. In addition, if someone says, takes steps forward, you are not supposed to move because Simon did not say. It makes learning fun. I sense in the same way, Creator is saying learning to hear my voice is fun. When you make a mistake, you just simply do it again until you get it right. Could it be you have been somewhat apprehensive concerning making a mistake about hearing His voice and following His instruction? I feel this song represents Creator’s heart in teaching His children to hear his voice and following him. It seems there is just no going wrong when he continues to give you opportunities for “do overs” until you get it right. So have fun, Simon says!

Lori likes this.
  19. Pauline

Pauline Key-bearer Weekly Reader

Climbing the Mountain in a Rambler 6/6/17 Due 6/9/17
    I am seeing your tan, Rambler car driving up the side of a steep mountain on a rocky road. Your vehicle is very adept at going over the rocks and is not slowing down for any obstacles, but continuously moving forward. I see you whistling a tune with your arm rested out the open window. It is a happy, relaxed scene. It reminds me of an old cartoon, in a way, because the old car is bouncing along without a care, despite the obstacles surrounding it.

I sense you are able to enjoy the journey of life even when there are obstacles and difficulties to overcome. You seem to move forward no matter the circumstances. Even the kind of vehicle makes me believe you are carefree and humble as you ramble along. I sense Creator enjoying the ascent with you as you go higher.

Lori likes this.
  20. Del

Del Key-bearer Dream Coach Dream Venturer Site Liaison

Billy Goat - Due 7/16/17

I see a solid white Billy goat dancing around in the fields eating grass and flowers. Everything is so tasty that the goat can hardly contain its joy. It's like so much is available for nourishment, the goat hardly knows where to start. It's a beautiful sunny day, too. For this goat, there's not a care in the world because everything it needs is right there for the taking.

I sense the Billy goat represents you. Being that it's all white, this may be about a purity and innocence that's fresh and new, much like what this scene depicts. I feel there's been some things from your past (and possibly in your generational line) that Creator is purifying and renewing so what you "eat" is fresh on the palate. I wonder if Creator may be giving you this picture as an anchor point to have a visual as you continue a journey of looking toward a goal, much like a runner looks at the finish line during a race.

Lori likes this.