1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week.
    2) Apply for internship and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice

Reading

Discussion in 'Prophetic Readings' started by capree greene, Apr 5, 2017.

1. capree greene

capree greene Member

Im new to all this so I'm not sure how this works. I've purchased the weekly reader! But I'm excited to learn more and understand all that's going on with me and taking place in my life right now.

2. Melody

Melody Keymaster Key-bearer Weekly Reader Dream Venturer

Hi Ms Capree. Good job, starting your thread. I changed the title for you and you are all good. You will be in rotation for a reading for the Friday assignments and you'll receive your assignment the next week. (y):LOL:

3. capree greene

capree greene Member

LOL thank you!! Is there a place to chat everyday or is that only certain times or dates?

4. Melody

Hi Capree. I am deleting your other reading thread. You don't need both. All of your readings will land here every week. (y)

Aslo Capree. You will receive your first reading next Friday. Our assignments go from Friday to Friday. Your thread was created on Wednesday, so you went into the rotation for next Friday. Sorry about that. Our interns need a week to respond because of classes.

5. capree greene

capree greene Member

Ohh gotcha!! Ok no problem at all. Thank you for letting me know. :)

Melody likes this.
  6. Melody

Absolutely and we are so happy to have you here!

capree greene likes this.
  7. Michael

Michael Key-bearer

Curious (Faith-filled) George 3-7-17 / due 3-14-17

I hear the words, "Curious George." If you may not be already familiar with him, George is a friendly monkey under the care of a man/zookeeper, known as the, "man with a yellow hat." This little fella, George, was taken out of the jungle by, "a man with a yellow hat," and brought to a big city. During His travel to the big city he had a few mishaps along the way, but with the help of the "man with a yellow hat," he always recovered. But, because of his curiosity, he escaped the zoo to see what all awaited him beyond the boundaries, to more adventures. And just before his curiosity got him into a tight spot, the "man with a yellow hat" arrived and saved Him! The man with a yellow hat then decided to take him to his home, because he found out that this little fella was quite different. He learned that the zoo was too small for his curiosity.

I wonder if Curious George is an aspect of you? And what "a man with a yellow hat" did for George, Creator may had done for you? Could it be that He has picked you up out of your norm and placed you in an arena that was different, but quite exciting and worth exploring. Along the way to that place of destiny (big city) you may have experienced some ups and downs, but I feel that Creator always rescued you just before things got really bad, just like the man with the yellow hat did George. And because of your curiosity, I feel that you were always able to wiggle yourself out of complacent structures, and find a fulfilling adventure to parttake in. I mean, why not when there's a whole big city to explore! Futhermore, perhaps somewhere along the way Creator swooped you up and brought you into a more intimate setting with Him because of your uniqueness, that He desires to use. And it could be that it's your curiosity, the desire to go beyond walls without fear, that makes you unique and special to Him.

Yellow means light, gift, intimacy and optism. Hat means thoughts. I feel that the "yellow hat" that the man wore could be Creator's thoughts toward you. Perhaps his desire to be a light that guided you, a gift giver that gifted you, intimacy that revived you and optimism that encouraged you...all meanings of the color yellow. As these are all the qualities that the little curious George needed to help him with His gift of curiosity, to mold it into faith. Some refer to the man with the yellow hat as a friend of George, but some say He was a father figure. Just as He was George's friend and father, I sense that Creator is both to you.

The name George comes from the meaning "tiller of the soil or farmer." Perhaps Creator has called you to be a sower of encouragement in arenas where others won't go because they lack George's fearless curiosity. You might be the tiller and farmer planting seeds of encouragement in unchartered arenas, lead by your faith. I sense that Creator is saying that George's' curiosity is your "fearless faith." And I feel Creator encouraging to be fearless of the unknown. Just as the man with the yellow hat stepped in, just in time to save George from a tight spot, He will do the same for you when needed. I sense that Creator is pleased in your curiosity and faith. It seems it's safe to say that you are not curious George, but Faith-full George.

Just as George's CURIOSITY took him out of the jungle, from the confines of the zoo and into his father's house, your FAITH may have done or will do the same for you. It seems as though George's gift of curiosity did not surface until his surroundings changed. Maybe it was in your leap of faith into the unknown that you begun to see who you really are.

8. capree greene

capree greene Member

Michael I'm speechless. Like really speechless!! I don't think anyone could have hit the nail on the head harder (as we say in Texas lol) literally the last two months I have been seeking out different things outside my church :woot: I go to a Word of Faith Church that's the traditional, only can sing 3 songs, preacher preaches, then asks at the end if anyone wants to be saved with all heads bowed and no one looking. No alter call, no way of stepping out on faith and working in any of your gifts. Absolutely nothing more than just what I said. Even though we believe in the gifts, speaking in tongues, healing, and so forth. There were some things starting to go on with me and my little 4yr old so I did get curious and started seeking out! I ran in to Ian Clayton, Mike Parsons, Jonathan Welton, and Shawn Bolz. WOW, there is so much more. I'm engaging and practicing so much more! But I have to do it in secret. No one to talk to in church, definitely not Pastor. So thank you so much for that Word!! I'm still speechless!! PaPa is sooo good

TJ and Michael like this.
  9. Michael

Michael Key-bearer

I'm glad it resonated my lady! Thank you so much for the confirmation. This blessed me! You'll find out that you are in the company of many Curious (Faith-Full) George's. I know that you are amazing and I know that you will enjoy being here. Stay blesssed my dare!! And many many blessings your way! "The Man With A Yellow Hat" is certainly faithful!

10. Sherry

Sherry Key-bearer Dream Venturer Prophetic Coach

I'm laughing as I post this, Capree, that your last name is Greene! :ROFLMAO: Now if you're Irish...

Three-Leafed Clover, 4-21-17, Due 4-21-17

Not to be confused with a four-leafed clover, the shamrock is a symbol of Ireland and a man named Patrick adopted it as a teaching tool. It was traditionally used for its medicinal properties and was a popular motif in Victorian times, just to name a very few of it's identities. I feel Creator likening you to this quite-green plant that shows up in so many places.

I wonder if some days you might feel, well, somewhat ordinary :bag:? Clover provides nitrogen for soil and forage for cattle, so what could be more common to the land, right? I hear Creator say, "Look at how uncommon this humble symbol is and what can be done with such a willing tool (you) in My hand!" The green lushness of a field of clover is beautiful to look through, soft to lay down in, and smells oh, so, delicious. And we're not even gonna consume it for nutrition! :wideeyed::nailbiting::woot: I feel such appreciation from Creator for you and this amazingly unique and versatile person you are. I hear from the "normal" to the sublime, you are made for this!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  11. Del

Del Key-bearer Dream Coach Dream Venturer Site Liaison

Multi-Vitamin 4-26-17

I see a packet of multi-vitamins laying on a table before you with enough bottles of water to take them at the needed times. I sense that Creator has prepared a specific packet of needed nutrients (words, encouragement, love, comfort) just for you. He knows what you need, has prepared the proper "doses," and the water to help it assimilate into your system. I feel this multi-vitamin is to help with your whole being - body, soul, and spirit. As you "take it," I see healing being brought into every part of your being.

12. Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Key-bearer Key-bearer Dream Coach

Beautiful Sunrise 5-3-17, due 5-5-17

I see a Magnificent sunrise and sense Creator's glorious presence. I believe this is a picture of hope for you. A beautiful new day is dawning and this great light has shed light and understanding upon areas that may have caused you concern. I sense Creator is releasing this beautiful light to usher in joy and heavenly assistance to disperse and destroy any darkness that has attempted to cause harm. I see you are surrounded by helpers to guide and assist where needed. You may have felt you were alone, but He is revealing you are surrounded by abundant helpers. I believe you are to speak out loud and let Him hear your concerns as your aids stand ready to join in your efforts

13. capree greene

capree greene Member

Thank you so much Mary! I have had so many questions I want answers for but I'm trying to focus on intimacy with the Father than barmboding him with my questions. There is so much I don't understand that is going on but I'm putting my faith and trust in him. So thank you for those encouraging words.

TJ likes this.
  14. Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Key-bearer Key-bearer Dream Coach

You are so welcome and I do understand. He is amazing how He draws us though and He has it all. Thanks for the feedback!

15. Sherry

Rather Simple, Really! 5-10-17, Due 5-12-17

I see you unraveling a ball of yard or string. I hear someone say to you, "It's rather complicated." Just about that time, you pull the "mother string" and the whole thing unravels to the astonishment of the other's prediction. I sense you have the ability to get to the core of an issue or problem and find that central hairball ( :cat:if you will) that seems to cause everything to fall in line. Now, this might not happen immediately, but eventually I believe there will be a wound up, useful "ball of string" where there was once only a confused mess. I see there isn't even a knot! I see you acknowledge thanks to Creator, Who it seems, has been the source of your knowledge and wisdom. In fact, I feel you may be known for this wisdom that goes beyond simple understanding. With your connection to Him, it really is rather simple, really!

16. Michael

Michael Key-bearer

Back In the Driver's Seat Again 5-13-17 Due 5-19-17

I sense that Creator may be increasing your authority over a matter. Could things have been a little unruly lately? It seems Creator is encouraging that He is placing your hands firmly back on the steering wheel to bring order. I sense that he is building your momentum and is stepping on the gas pedal to accelerate more forward motion in your life. I feel where you were blocked before you are now being allowed access again. I see you driving into clear skies. Perhaps you are moving into a season of peace. It may seem as though things are coming together again, and I feel Creator encouraging that they are indeed.

I also hear Him encouraging that the brakes are coming off where you may have felt at a standstill and that you are now driving into your future. I hear the word promotion. I feel that Creator is releasing a futherence in your life, and that he is increasing emotional intelligence, the ability to discern and properly place emotions, to assure that the position you hold will be well maintained. I sense that it is His desire and love to do this for you.

17. capree greene

capree greene Member

I'm ready to pull the Mother string! I've been asking so many questions as to what is happening, what is going on. I'm really confused actually. This week especially

Sherry likes this.
  18. capree greene

capree greene Member

Thank you Michael! Things have been so confusing lately, with church and friends and finances. I know it's spiritual. I know there is more happening behind the scenes. Just trying to stay patient, trust, and believe! This word was very encouraging

Michael likes this.
  19. Michael

Michael Key-bearer

Prays and blessings my lady! Be encouraged!

20. Sherry

Celebration at Camp, 5-24-17, Due 5-26-17

I see you arrive "at camp" with others who have been hiking together with you. It is a welcome relief to drop the backpacks you have been carrying and sit to rest, enjoying the beautiful mountain vista. Soon you will unpack and set up for however long Creator has you at this spot, but for now, it is a joy to sink in the view, smell the fresh air, and take in some refreshment. I wonder if this isn't a time for you to relish where you have come to this point! And although the supplies in your burden are necessary and welcome, you may have carried them to the exact spot where you can now unpack and "set a spell!" Perhaps you have also been working alongside others who have "climbed" with you in some endeavor. I see you all pour pristine water in a crystal goblet (you packed them for such a celebration?) and thank Creator together for this amazing place!