1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive (prophetic) reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as a member and request readings or dream interpretation, depending upon the membership you purchase.
    2) Apply for training and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour 1/Logging In
    Take Video Tour 2/Upgrades
    Take Video Tour 3/The Drop In
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NIT is open 3 semesters out of the year. 1) Fall Semester: September - November with December off, 2) Spring Semester: January - March with April off, 3) Summer Semester: May - July with August off. Want to check us out? The self-paced Student Orientation Course (Exploring The Realms) is available year-round. To see what we're about, purchase the Exploring The Realms subscription under Memberships tab.
    Dismiss Notice

Recurring Numbers 1:11 And 11:11

Discussion in 'Spiritual Discussions' started by Del, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Del

Del Site Liaison Associate

Somewhere on this site, there are other discussions about a specific recurring number. This thread is dedicated to the combinations of the number "1." I think that when we continue seeing the same number on a regular basis, that's Creator's way of telling you, "It's time to pay attention!" A few times might simply be a coincidence but... when it's daily over several months, that's a different story.

With that, For several months (probably close to a year now), I keep seeing the time at either 1:11 or 11:11 (am and pm). I just happen to be looking at my computer, phone, or some clock in various places when it's either 1:11 or 11:11. You would think by now that I'd be paying attention to what I'm doing at those times.

Who else is seeing the number 1:11 or 11:11? Any other combinations? What has it meant for you? I'll start this thread with a little research to get it going (below)...

Julie likes this.
  2. Del

I hadn't considered looking at Strong's Concordance until recently. With that, here is what struck me when checking out both numbers in Hebrew.

Hebrew number 111:
    111 'Adad ad-ad' probably an orthographical variation for 2301; Adad (or Hadad), an Edomite:--Hadad.
    Hadad = "I shall move softly: I shall love"

Hebrew number 1111:
    1111 Balaq baw-lawk' from 1110; waster; Balak, a Moabitish king:--Balak.
    Balak = "devastator"

Interesting that both numbers refer to names of people; one being a king. The Greek version of 1111 refers to saying things secretly against someone. Not sure it fits but just in case...

to murmur, mutter, grumble, say anything against in a low tone
    1. of the cooing of doves
    2. of those who confer secretly together
    3. of those who discontentedly complain

Sharon, Carmi and Julie like this.
  3. Seneca

Seneca Member

I was one of those people who never saw it, and thought all the fuss would die down after 11/11/11, but now I see it too. And so does everybody else! :eek:

Kim, Sharon and Melody like this.
  4. Julie

Julie Prophetic Coach

I've been seeing 11:11and 1:11 everywhere I go for several months now. I feel it's an awakening and to be alert. I am unsure as to what it means exactly...

Kim likes this.
  5. Carmi

Carmi Key-bearer Weekly Reader

I saw 11:11 when I was texting Larina at the meeting today!

Kim and Melody like this.
  6. Melody

Melody Founder/Dean of NIT Staff Member

I see 11:11 all the time.

Kim and Sharon like this.
  7. Melissa

Melissa Associate

I notice both of those almost daily also.

Kim likes this.
  8. Melody

The 1111 is a double gate and equals 4, which is ruling. Last year Father also told me that it was a double field goal! Yes! Favor for the last quarter. It may seem late in the game, but a field goal can secure a win even in the last quarter!

9. Kim

Kim Guest

I see 11:11 quite often. I also see 11:13 quite often. When I see 11:13 I always sing Happy Birthday:ROFLMAO:

Seneca and Melody like this.
  10. Del

The ancient prophetic text with the numbers 11:11, says that Creator is calling a remnant together that has been left out. :p

It seems that as we keep seeing this recurring number, Creator is reminding us so it's before our eyes.

11. KG

KG Member

This is fascinating! I have not been really aware of these times. I will begin to make sure that I become aware. When you see these times are you in the middle of doing ordinary daily tasks, or are you focused on Creator or is spirit talking to you in these moments, or having a significant happening of some kind? Should we be paying attention to our thoughts and moods when we notice the time and see these numbers? I find myself so busy at work that I can hardly collect myself. I forget to take lunch most days. I should take a moment to stop and smell the roses and look at the time. :D

Kelly and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Del

This is yet another reason that I've been encouraging everyone to start writing things down. It's when I was going back through some of the prophetic things said over me that I realized the 11:11 is a recurring number. We get things in pieces and when we don't keep track of those pieces, the puzzle is never complete. :censored:

Seneca likes this.
  13. Seneca

Seneca Member

I think you'll be aware when you need to be. For awhile I was getting the 555's. I had been driving my work truck for 10 years and never noticed the metal plate in the dash with "route #555" on it until that time.

I continually see @Kim post things at 3:33 which is the "call to me and I will show you great and mighty things" number.

Carmi, KG and Kim like this.
  14. Kim

Kim Guest

OH!!!! I like that very much @Seneca :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2013
  15. Sharon

Sharon Guest

Yes, I started seeing 11:11 ALL THE TIME! At first I thought it strange but as it kept continually happening I started paying attention. Then I would see 11 after any number on the clock. Seemed it was almost always 11 after something. Father started telling me of the TRANSITION to come in my life and others. Now I am starting to see 12 after all the numbers on the clock. Or 12:12. One night I woke up at exactly 11 after and it flipped to 12 after before I glanced away. I have seen the change on the clock from 11 to 12 many times now. Father has been saying that transition is already happening!!! So exciting!

Marilyn, Del and Kim like this.
  16. larina

larina Member

Carmi and I met to open our ornaments at exactly 11:11!

Kim, Carmi and Sharon like this.
  17. Del

I think the key here is repetitive numbers. When we see them on a recurring basis, maybe it's time to pay attention? Although I tend to see variations of the number "1," I also see others. For example, I was born at 5:55 AM and also often see combinations of the number "5." I'm wondering if it wouldn't be a bad idea to make a written note of what's going on WHEN we see these recurring numbers. For example, when I'm looking at the clock and notice that it's 11:11, what am I doing at that moment? What am I thinking? I'm wondering if there's a correlation between the two? I guess the only way to find out is to start writing things down... (n)

Melody and Kim like this.
  18. Melissa

Melissa Associate

I tried writing them down. I couldn't find a correlation to anything I was doing or thinking, or to the song playing on the radio.

I do think they are significant though, especially because at one point, I noticed that it was almost 5:55 and deliberately didn't look at the clock. I was sitting at a stop light when it would have changed to 5;55 and a car drove by with 555 on the license plate. I pulled into the store parking lot I was going to and saw 555 on another license plate across from me. Walking in, I walked by a third one. Then, one was driving towards me with 111 as I crossed into the store. One of the two 555 plates in the parking lot revved it's engine while I was walking back to my car and left. The other one was still there. I said "OK, OK, they do mean something. So what is it?!?" I didn't hear an answer.

Kim likes this.
  19. Del

Sometimes the answers come in mysterious manners, just like the signs do. Maybe it's learning a whole new language of how to "listen."

Julie, Kim, KG and 2 others like this.
  20. Melody

As well, it can definitely be the things that we know about these numbers, such as multiples of 5 being greater levels of grace, but I would also ask Father how that relates to your present experiences where this is happening. It is often something very random that He speaks very specifically to us as individuals about too. He's so funny... :cautious::barefoot:

Kim likes this.
  21. Seneca

Seneca Member

Melissah's makes sense to me, because she did say she was out for the nations, and since it was so much about cars (ministry) and timing, as well as license... I would say that's just a big yes. Just a question of when.

Kim likes this.
  22. Melissa

Melissa Associate

I have been seeing my birth date 413 almost daily (3 times today) for a while (4-6 weeks maybe) now.

Kim and Melody like this.
  23. Melody

By the way, 413 nm is a violet light, which has a frequency of 1014 hz.

1014 / Greek / Boulomai / willing or a willingness
    1. to will deliberately, have a purpose, be minded

2. of willing as an affection, to desire
    1014 Hebrew / Beyth Gamuwl / house of the weaned / (in some area I also saw that it relates to the Torah or The Law.)
    bêyth gâmûl

Beth-gamul = "house of recompense"

1) a place in Moab

Relation: from H1004 and the passive participle of H1576

(Just found this interesting.)

Melissa likes this.
  24. Seneca

Seneca Member

Doug Addison says our birthdays are a really big deal this year.

Kim, Del, Melody and 1 other person like this.
  25. Melody

Makes sense, since we have a portal to step into a fuller manifestation of our true selves this year.

Jane Tennant and Kim like this.
  26. Del

I finally get it... the number 11 can mean both double portion and transition. No wonder that I keep seeing these numbers. And, my birthday is on the 11th of the month. Hmmm.... It was talking with @Jill last night (at 11:11 PM) when the revelation came to me. She had seen a double rainbow this week which can mean a double promise. So, when putting all the pieces together, this is beginning to make sense.

I don't know about some of you but I am seeing the double portion, double promises, and transition being played out before me this year. :whistle:

Jill and Kim like this.
  27. Kim

Kim Guest

Ha ha ha ha Melissah... I see mine all the time too 11:13 and I also sing Happy Birthday :D:cool::love:

Jill and Del like this.
  28. Del

So cool... my birthday is "411" but I don't sing to myself when I see that time. That would be scary... :confused:

29. Kim

Kim Guest

Sing Del, SING!! :D(y):love: or whistle?? :whistle:

intothedeep, Jill and Del like this.
  30. Julie

Julie Prophetic Coach

11:11, 9:11, and 4:11 have been popping up everyday for about a month now. I have even been waking at those times if I'm asleep. Each time 9:11 comes up, I am prompted to pray for this country.

intothedeep and Seneca like this.