1. Here for the Drop In?
    You'll need a free site membership, then CLICK HERE. It's going on right now! If it seems too quiet in there, you probably need to refresh the page!

Dismiss Notice
  2. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive (prophetic) reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as a member and request readings or dream interpretation, depending upon the membership you purchase.
    2) Apply for training and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour 1/Logging In
    Take Video Tour 2/Upgrades
    Take Video Tour 3/The Drop In
    Dismiss Notice
  3. NIT is open 3 semesters out of the year. 1) Fall Semester: September - November with December off, 2) Spring Semester: January - March with April off, 3) Summer Semester: May - July with August off. Want to check us out? The self-paced Student Orientation Course (Exploring The Realms) is available year-round. To see what we're about, purchase the Exploring The Realms subscription under Memberships tab.
    Dismiss Notice

Recurring Numbers 1:11 And 11:11

Discussion in 'Spiritual Discussions' started by Del, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Melody

Melody Founder/Dean of NIT Staff Member

Makes perfect sense Ms Julie. The 411 as you know, for me is always the "information" call and it also relates in my life to Luke 4:11. (they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.)

The 11's speak of the prophetic and I feel, of the remnant God calls for the end times. (Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. / Also Hosea 11:11 They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD. / Revelation 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.)

The 9:11, I absolutely believe is a call to intercession on behalf of those who love God. (Genesis 9:11 I establish my covenant with you: Never again will all life be destroyed by the waters of a flood; never again will there be a flood to destroy the earth.")

Carmi, Julie and Del like this.
  2. Julie

Julie Prophetic Coach

Thank you for that insight, Melody!! What you shared all rings true in my spirit. I will definitely keep up the intercession and seek Spirit on more specifics on how to continue pray (y)

Carmi likes this.
  3. theheretic

theheretic Member

Kelly, I'm not usually, but I'm reminded at the moment I that should be

intothedeep likes this.
  4. intothedeep

intothedeep Member

I am brand new here.This is encouraging to hear that several others have been seeing 1s .Every once in a awhile God uses a sequence of numerous to get my attention. I find He wants me to get serious about wanting to know what it's about before He reveals it to me.Seek and you will find, kind of idea.Turned out that the 111s I was seeing was to turn my attention to Malachi 1:11 .My name will be great among the nation's, from where the sun rises to where it sets.In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to me, because my name will be great among the nation's, "says the Lord Almighty

Del, Cheri and Seneca like this.
  5. Gina

Gina Guest

I have seen 11: 11 so much lately. I came across this on FB by Lance Wallnau:

"I RUN INTO 11:11 OFTEN

On 11/1 the Royals won the game still tied after 11th inning in the 111th World Series. In the 12th inning they won. Maybe that's meaningless, but these scriptures are not.

11 is a number of TRANSITION

You are now crossing over to possess territory the enemy has dominated. The rain falls on the just and the unjust but when you rise up in your territory the rain will produce a harvest from heaven.

Deut 11:11 - But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from heaven.

There could be many meanings to these numbers. Eleven is a transition number short of divine government.

Some things that look like dead situations are about to come to life!

John 11:11 - After he had said this, he went on to tell them, “Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep; but I am going there to wake him up.”

And then this...

Mark 11:11 And Jesus entered into Jerusalem and into the temple. And when He had looked round about upon all things, as now the eventide had come, He went out unto Bethany with the twelve.

Jesus is visiting the temple of our life and the temple of His people to "look round about upon all things"...nothing is hidden from His sight and there's nothing to be ashamed of. He comes to heal, deliver, adjust and align to make us ready to enter the place we've longed to go. The place we've been called to cross over and possess."

Cheryl likes this.
  6. Sherry

Sherry Graduate

I've started seeing 1:11 and 11:11 again now recently. o_O:wideeyed::unsure:

7. Del

Del Site Liaison Graduate

This is from Johnny Enlow from November of 2015:

Seeing 111 and 1111? The Faith Window of 11/11 (Nov. 11) to 1/11(Jan. 11)

Many, many of you have been saying how you have been seeing an inordinate and noteworthy amount of the numbers 111 or 1111. As part of our November to Remember, I believe that there is an amazing faith window available to us between November 11, 2015 and January 11, 2016 (11/11 to 1/11). I have found many 111 or 1111 scriptures that are reflective of this and I believe that it is speaking to us in a NOW way. There are 5 similar or related “Get Ready’s” that He wants us geared up for, and I will list them.

1) Get Ready - for the long awaited breakthroughs!
    2) Get Ready- for dead appearing things/relationships to live!
    3) Get Ready- for answered prayers!
    4) Get Ready- to crush demonic fear and resistance!
    5) Get Ready- to exercise faith and stay in faith!

Now here are the many related 111,1111 scriptures.

Ge. 1:11 “Then God said, Let the land produce…” (no more barrenness)
    Ex. 11:1 “The Lord said…I will bring one more plague on Pharaoh…and he will let you go.” (no more delay because God intervenes)
    De. 11:11 “But the land you are crossing the Jordan to take possession of is a land of mountains and valleys that drinks rain from heaven.” (possession of promised land time)
    Josh. 1:11 “..Get your supplies ready... you will cross the Jordan here to go in and take possession of the land…God is giving you.” ( again- take possession time)
    Josh. 11:11 “Everyone in it they put to the sword. They totally destroyed them, not sparing anything that breathed, and he burned up Hazor itself.” (ruthless destruction of fear and promised land enemies)
    1 Chron. 11:11 “Jashobeam (David mighty man)…he raised his spear against three hundred men whom he killed in one encounter.” (ruthless destruction of fear and promised land enemies)
    Luke 11:11 “Which of you fathers, if your son asks for a fish, will give him a snake instead?” (you can trust God)
    Jn. 11:11 “ Our friend Lazarus has fallen asleep, but I am going there to wake him up. (that which seems dead is not)

Now here are perhaps the two most important 111, 1111 scriptures for this season.

Heb. 11:1 "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for…”
    Heb. 11:11 “By faith Abraham even though he was past age…was enabled to become a father because he considered HIM faithful who had made the promise.”

It is quite astonishing having all these 111, 1111 scriptures covering such a similar theme of taking promised land and crushing the enemy. These last two verses are what make it happen. Faith is the kingdom currency that allows us to access our promised land/breakthrough/answered prayer. Many of us have been held out of our promises because the fear/negativity/"sky is falling" atmosphere has caused many of us to abandon the foundation that the “just shall live by faith” and that “without faith it is impossible to please God”. We can not retreat into fear, ‘caution’, hoarding and disaster expectation and think that breakthrough realities are going to be ours. I believe there is a great window of opportunity for huge kingdom gains open for us between November 11 and January 11- but it will only be accessed by and with faith. Faith is rooted in trust in God and His capacity to be the Ps. 23 “The Lord is my Shepherd”.

Expectant believers willing to take kingdom risks will experience unprecedented advances into their promised land during this present 11/11 to 1/11 time period. We have just started what I believe will be a 7 year “Jubilee" period of extraordinary debt erasures, financial breakthroughs and relational restorations- but the currency to “purchase” this Jubilee blessing will be faith. A great grace to become people of faith is being released on us now and we must take full advantage of it. Many will do this and amazing confirming testimonies will abound. For people exercising faith, the most fruitful and rewarding days imaginable are upon

(Reposted from His Facebook page)

Gina likes this.
  8. Del

I'm going back and looking at some of these conversations and just now noticed that Melody said the number 1014 is a frequency. Well, being the musician that I am, my curiosity got the better of me and I looked it up. It appears to be a "B" (almost two octaves above middle "C") somewhere in the range of the A=446 concert pitch when you use the Pythagorean tuning system of perfect (pure) octave relationships.

Melody likes this.
  9. April Faye

April Faye Member

11:11 is a constant in my family's life. For years my husband says every night when he turns out his light to go to sleep it is 11:11.
    Sometimes he goes to bed before me, but invariably when I finally go it bed it is 11:11. During the daytime I always catch the 11:11 am. Everywhere we go now we are seeing either 1:11 or 11:11 multiple times a day.

10. April Faye

April Faye Member

Deuteronomy 1:11- May the Lord God give you a 1000 times more than you are today.

Cheri, Melody and Del like this.
  11. Del

Confirmation of the recurring 1's. Love it! Thanks for sharing (y)

12. Melody

Last night and this morning I saw and was attentive to 11:11... Love it!

13. Melody

The Lord told me years ago that the 11:11 was a double portal of favor. (y) Step in!

14. April Faye

April Faye Member

WOW! Amen! I will!!

15. Seneca

Seneca Member

Dreaming of 11's all night but don't remember details.

16. Jasmine

Jasmine Dream Coach Dream Coach

I see 11:11 and 111 all the time. The most startling 111 occurrence was recently. I was watching a commercial in which the script actually said the number 111 .. and you guessed it.. the clock was 1:11.

Del likes this.
  17. Seneca

Seneca Member

Do you remember what commercial that was? Just curious.

18. Jasmine

Jasmine Dream Coach Dream Coach

Yes it was a commercial advertising the channel TV One. The number one was said three times during the advertisement (which aired at exactly 1:11 )

Melody likes this.
  19. Melody

Others that have been significant for me:

(Greek / Only a person's name in Hebrew) Illegal, unlawful, lawless
    (Greek / Only a person's name in Hebrew) I whisper, murmur, grumble (generally of smoldering discontent).

Romans 1:11 For I long to visit you so I can bring you some spiritual gift that will help you grow strong in the Lord.

Revelation 11:11 But after the three and a half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and terror struck those who saw them. (About the 3 prophets in the last days)

Isaiah 11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

222 (Hebrew) Flame of God
    2222 (Hebrew) Water

Isaiah 22:22 And the key of the house of David will I lay upon his shoulder; so he shall open, and none shall shut; and he shall shut, and none shall open.

333 (Greek / Only a name in Hebrew) I look at attentively, consider.
    3333 (Hebrew) Rest (Greek) I summon to myself or send for.

Jeremiah 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show you great and mighty things, which you have not known. (This was a time when God was revealing to me that my family line had a strong Free Masonry element to it. 333 is one of the numbers of Free Masonry.)

444 (Hebrew) Corrupt (Greek) Man or one of the human race.
    4444 (Greek / Hebrew is only a name) A tower, fortified structure.

Isaiah 44:4 They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams.

555 (Hebrew) Stronger (Greek) Putting or casting off as in the removal of a garment.
    5555 (Greek / Hebrew is just a location) A topaz, a gem with a bright yellow color.

Jeremiah 55:5 And behold you shall call nations that you know not, and nations that do not know you shall run to you because of the Lord your God and for the Holy one of Israel, for He has glorified you.

Carmi and Jasmine like this.
  20. D'Ann

D'Ann Member

I agree Del..out with the old IN Him is the New..

Cheri, Del and Melody like this.
  21. L. Mills

L. Mills Member

I have seen 1:11 and 11:11 for at least a couple of years. I haven't been able to figure out what it means. But I appreciate some of the other comments . It give me something to think on.

22. Jane Tennant

Jane Tennant Member

My Birthday is 411 too...
    I love all the number patterns I see. I need to interpret them much more!

Melody likes this.
  23. Muchloved

Muchloved Member

An interpretation that I resonated with was from Barbie Brethitt's book, pg. 164-5 "...eleven is the number of revelation, transition, mercy, and the prophet.
    But eleven is also the number of judgement and disorder. Next, reduce the numbers 11:11 to single digits and then add them together (1+1+1+1=4). The
    number one symbolically represents the one eternal, omnipotent God, unity, beginning and brings a link between heaven and earth to establish God's will."

Jasmine and Melody like this.