1. WHAT WE DO HERE: "Now, Interpret This!" is an ONLINE SCHOOL training in dream interpretation and intuitive reading. There are two ways to be involved here.
    1) Sign up as an insider and request readings or dream interpretation once a week.
    2) Apply for internship and learn to be one who gives readings and dream interpretation.

Take Video Tour
    Dismiss Notice

What Are Trading Floors?

Discussion in 'Spiritual Discussions' started by Del, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Del

Del Key-bearer Dream Coach Dream Venturer Site Liaison

I went to a conference in September of 2014 where Ian Clayton and Justin Abraham were teaching. The conference was held in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. (Yes, people do come to Idaho) :D

The very first session that Ian Clayton taught, I kept seeing all of these people walking up and putting something into baskets that were sitting on the steps of the stage. I couldn't figure out what was going on. At some point, during Ian's message, he stopped and gave a little explanation. However, having never seen Ian Clayton before, I was slightly confused but still keenly interested. He was obviously onto something that I knew would have to be researched out later. Those baskets? People were putting money into them every time one of the speakers said something that brought revelation to a person. Eventually, everyone was participating and before you knew it, the expenses of the conference had been met. Pretty cool, huh?

Upon coming home from the conference, I immediately went to Ian Clayton's website (Son of Thunder) and ordered a bunch of MP3's. He has an entire teaching called "Trading Floors" that includes four sessions. Even after listening to it, I was still confused. Some of that may be when listening to the MP3's, you know he's drawing something on a board but you can't see what he's drawing. Either way, I listened to the teachings several times and then it finally starts to dawn on me what he's talking about...

Although I'm still learning about this, I find it fascinating. Ian does talk about tithes and offerings in his teachings. He introduces it much like "trading into revelation." If you think about it, we're always trading into something. Our thoughts trade into other thoughts. If you dwell on something, you're "trading into it." When you watch TV or do anything for that matter, you're actually trading into what that thing has to offer you. We trade into both good and bad stuff. (Ouch to that one... ):hungover: I'll let your mind wander on it's own to this thought... o_O

I guess the big thing for me in this was all about that money we were putting into a basket. We often think that people who give us "revelation" in any area, should do so because we are to "freely give so we shall freely receive." People tend to think that's all about money and doing everything for free. Uh, I'm pretty sure that's not what that means. In my mind, if I'm going to trade into anything, I want it to be something that will be of benefit to me (make me grow, teach me something, bless me, etc.). So, when a prophetic word, or a dream interpretation is given to me, I want to trade into that revelation. I'm literally "putting my money where my mouth is." You all remember that old saying?

In my mind, people and ministries who provide various services would be more blessed if we didn't worry so much about "paying" for that service but instead, "trading into the revelation" we received when working with them. If you receive revelation from something someone says to you, why not trade into that? If you don't have money to give, then give something else that you're blessed with. In a way, this is a whole new thought process for me! It freed me up from thinking "I have to tithe 10% to such-and-such organization." What it DOES do for me is allow me to bless those who speak into my life and help me move forward with becoming the person our Creator intended me to be.

:love::rolleyes::D

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
    WendyJoy, Pauline, Jerry and 4 others like this.
  2. Esther

Esther Member Weekly Reader

Love that message! I just stumbled across it, and it makes great sense!!

Del likes this.
  3. RandyOrton

RandyOrton Member

Great message so far. I love it. :)